Consequences of poor sleep
1. It will lead to the weakening of the human immune system
2. It will accelerate the aging of the human body and shorten the lifespan. From 10 pm to 2 am, it is the most active time for cell necrosis and regeneration in the body. If you do not sleep at this time, cell metabolism will be affected, and people will accelerate aging.
3. Poor sleep often leads to lack of energy during the day, lack of concentration, dizziness, loss of memory, decreased thinking ability, decreased work efficiency, nervousness and irritability, inability to get along with people around, depression and irritability, and severe depression. lead to pessimism.
4. The decline in sleep quality of adolescents will directly affect the growth and development of the body
5. Long-term insomnia in middle-aged and elderly people can lead to high blood pressure, and the outbreak of myocardial infarction and cerebral infarction is 25% higher than usual. The importance of mattresses
6. One-third of a person's life is spent in bed. A good mattress is a must for a good night's sleep!
7. A good mattress can perfectly fit the curve of the body, provide proper support for each part of the human body, and make people sleep comfortably, so that all parts of the body can receive the best care
8. When you sleep on a bad bed, the weight of the buttocks and shoulders will compress the waist spring, and the waist will hang because of the lack of support, which is easy to skew the spine.
9. Sleep has a great impact on human health. Orthopedic surgeons at home and abroad are calling for people to sleep on healthy and high-quality mattresses. And healthy and high-quality mattress features are appropriate
Choose the Best mattresses and Pillows for yourself.
JLH MATTRESS,Good Choice, Good Sleep.
Contact us: email@example.com
Tel:0086 757 86908020
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist