Features of a good hotel mattress
With the development of the economy in today's era, people's requirements for sleep quality have been continuously improved, and the requirements for mattresses have also increased a lot, ranging from several thousand yuan to tens of thousands of yuan. However, the mattresses bought by many people have not been maintained, and even the plastic packaging has not been removed. This method of maintenance is not desirable.
Let the editors of professional hotel mattress manufacturers learn about the daily maintenance of mattresses.
1. Vacuuming the mattress will help remove dust and mites. This is the only way to clean it. If liquids are spilled on the mattress and it becomes soiled, use a mild soap and cold water mixture or an upholstery cleaner. When watering the mattress, the amount of water must be small, and be careful not to let the mattress absorb water or other liquids into the mattress. Do not use chemicals as such substances can seriously damage the mattress and even have negative health effects.
2. It is recommended to turn over the mattress every two weeks during the first three months of using the mattress. After three months, turn the dough about every two to three months. Turning the mattress over will even out the wear and help keep the mattress comfortable for longer. Someone must help when turning the mattress, and never turn the mattress by yourself.
3. Change sheets and bedspreads every day to keep the mattress surface clean and hygienic. Avoid jumping, playing, eating and drinking on the mattress.
4. A good way to protect your mattress is to use a mattress. Mattresses extend the life of your mattress and are more hygienic as you can easily remove, wash and dry the mattress. After using the mattress, making the bed is also much more convenient.
5. When moving the mattress, please hold the side of the mattress to carry it. This is the easiest way to transport your mattress and helps prevent damage to it. The handles on the sides of the mattress are for flipping the mattress only; do not use when carrying.
6. In areas or seasons with high humidity, move the mattress outside to dry to keep the bedding itself dry and fresh.
7. Do not fold the mattress, this may damage the inner spring and material. If you have to bend the mattress to get in because of a narrow entrance, do so gently.
8. No matter how good a mattress is, it will lose comfort over time: and all mattresses accumulate dust and mites over time, so even if we provide the springs in the mattress, we do not provide Warranty, but it is still recommended that you replace your mattress every 8-10 years. This investment is very cost-effective and not only increases comfort, but also improves hygiene.
9. Mattresses that are not used for a long time should be packed in breathable packaging (such as a plastic bag with air holes), and put in some desiccant bags, and placed in a dry and ventilated environment.
If you are looking for a hotel mattress manufacturer, JLH Mattress is your best choice, as one of the best wholesale mattress suppliers in China.