Koala is recognized as one of the most sleepy animals in the world, which can sleep for 22 hours a day. What’s more, it explains what is the real-life of "Do nothing but eat and sleep." by itself.
Compare with it, horses only sleep one to two hours a day. But for giraffes, just only 30 minutes is enough. For those of us who wish we had 24 hours at our disposal every day, this is probably more to be envied.
Is it possible that people sleep only one or two hours a day? That’s impossible. But it's possible to reprogram sleep patterns in a way that works, to make it more effective with less effort, or even to save some sleep for waking life without affecting sleep quality.
The people's sleep consists of four different sleep stages: dozing, light sleep, deep sleep and eye movement sleep. Obviously, people with low sleep quality usually tend to have more light sleep and are easy to wake up from sleep. Therefore, in order to gain 49-day sleep efficiency and efficient sleep, it is important to master the seven key sleep indicators as follows.
Indicator 1: Circadian rhythm
1. It's everyone's instinct to work at sunrise and rest at sunset, which is a natural sleep regulator. More importantly, the high quality sleep must be meet the sleep of circadian rhythm. So it is important to understand your body's circadian rhythms. Don't go against it.
2. It is not suitable to fall asleep immediately after using electronic products at night. Before we are going to bed, the light should be as dim as possible and blue light should be avoided as far as possible.
3. Put a daylight lamp on your desk to improve your work efficiency.
Indicator 2: sleep type
1. Some people are born to go to bed late, and some people are born to get up early. Understand your sleep type and plan your daily schedule.
2. A lot of caffeine intake won't do any good effect for you who are sleepless and tired. What’s more, sleeping pills won't keep you away from insomnia.
3. Use coffee as a performance enhancer, not out of habit, with no more than 400 milligrams of caffeine a day.
Indicator 3: sleep cycle
1.Set a fixed wake-up time based on your sleep type. According to the wake-up time, recalculate the sleep time in terms of the sleep cycle, and calculate your sleep time backward. In a special situation, push back the sleep time to fall asleep at the beginning of a sleep cycle.
2. Calculate the sleep cycle that you have each week, rather than a few hours of sleep per night. It doesn't matter if you don't sleep well or not enough in one night, but you should try to avoid three consecutive sleep cycles.
3. The perfect weekly sleep cycle is 35, 28-30. In case of special circumstances in the short term, you can freely adjust your sleep cycle to meet your needs.
Indicator 4: routine procedure before and after sleep
1.90 minutes before going to bed, stop eating and working, drink less water, do some slight exercises, turn off electronic products, take a warm bath, use a warm light source, sort out the articles slightly, make a list of the things to be done the next day and do some simple preparations.
2. Don't pick up your cell phone when you wake up, but open the curtains first, let the sunlight shine into the room, and then pick up your cell phone after 15 minutes, then have breakfast at ease, and do simple exercises (walking, yoga, walking or cycling to work).
3. Get up at the fixed time on weekends. People who are fond of sleeping can go back to bed after finishing the sleep routine.
Indicator 5: daytime naps
1. Physical and mental recovery is a 24-hour activity, and the afternoon is the recovery time next tonight in a day. Napping in the afternoon and sleeping at night is beneficial to maximizing every hour of the day.
2. 1-3 p.m. is the best time to sleep in the afternoon. Even if you can't really fall asleep, take a nap. It's best to mute your phone.
3. 5-7 p.m. is the second golden restoration period in the daytime, but the best restoration time at this time is 30 minutes, so as not to affect sleep at night.
Indicator 6: bedding
1. Purchase a set of suitable bedding and choose a mattress based on the body shape of the person.
2. Choose low sensitive and breathable bedding to keep it clean.
Indicator 7: sleep environment
1. Remove all irrelevant sundries in the bedroom. Then, keep a simple, fresh, neutral layout, choose the curtains that will not leak light. The indoor temperature of 16-18 ℃ is more ideal, and too cold or too warm is also not beneficial to high-quality sleep.
2. Keep the bedroom clean and tidy. In condition, close all doors and windows before going to bed, and create a safe sleeping environment as far as possible.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist