With the improvement of people’s requirements for sleep quality, people’s requirements for the quality of mattresses have also increased, and they will spent thousands or ten thousands yuan on it for a high quality sleep.
However, although people choose their mattresses carefully when they buy them,they never take care of them seriously. In fact, no matter what price or quality mattress, daily maintenance is essential.
1. In the first year,the newly mattress should turned over every two or three months, includes the front and back sides, the left and right sides. After the second year, we could turn it over every six months. So that the spring of the mattress can be prolong the service life. At the same time, when turning the mattress over, never try to turn the mattress by yourself.
2. A good way to protect the mattress is to cover a sheet. The sheet can extend the life of the mattress and more hygienic. You can also easily remove and wash the sheet.
3. Vacuuming the mattress will help remove dust and mites. This is the only cleaning method. If liquid is spilled on the mattress and stain it, please use a mixture of neutral soap and water or a furniture cleaner. When cleaning the mattress, taking care to use the small amount and prevent the mattress absorb the liquid into the mattress. Do not use chemicals, because this substances may severely damage the mattress and even have a negative impact on health.
4. Do not fold the mattress, because this may damage the internal springs and materials. If you have to bend the mattress to enter due to the narrow doorway, please bend it gently.
5. Diligent in cleaning and changing sheets, and keep the surface of the mattress hygienic. Avoid jumping on the mattress, playing around, eat or drink.
6. In areas or seasons with heavy humidity, the room should always open doors and windows for ventilation to keep the bed itself dry and fresh.
7. Even the best mattress, with the long-term use, the comfort will be reduced, and the mattress will accumulate dust and mites. So we recommended that you change the mattress every 8-10 years.
8. When moving the mattress, please hold it on the side of the mattress. This is the easiest way to transport the mattress and helps prevent damage to the mattress. The handle on the side of the mattress is only for turning the mattress over, please do not use it when carrying it.
9. If the mattress is not to be used for a long time, it should be packed with breathable packaging, and packed with some desiccant inside, and placed in a dry and ventilated environment.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist