Mattress manufacturers share the selection techniques and mattress types of thin mattresses
In order to provide guests with a healthy and comfortable sleeping environment, so that guests can have a better rest in the hotel, mattresses have become an indispensable soft furniture in the guest rooms. However, in the face of a variety of mattresses on the market, mattress manufacturers teach you how to start? In fact, the more important point is to fully understand the characteristics of various mattresses so as to make better choices and provide better services to guests.
1. Common types of hotel room mattresses for hotel supplies:
1. Palm mattresses: This type of mattress is mainly made of palm fiber and has a relatively high texture. Hard, so the price is relatively low. When in use, it is not durable, easy to deform, poor bearing capacity, and easy to be moth-eaten and moldy.
2. Spring mattress: It is the most commonly used mattress type in hotels. It has the advantages of good elasticity, load-bearing, strong air permeability, and durability, so it is popular among consumers. favorite.
3. Modern brown mattress: Mainly made of mountain palm or coconut palm as raw materials, and then added with modern adhesives, it is environmentally friendly. The characteristics of the two are: mountain palm has better toughness, but the supporting force is not strong, and coconut palm has better load-bearing capacity, but is relatively hard.
4. Water mattress: It is mainly a mattress made of the principle of buoyancy, which has excellent characteristics such as buoyancy sleep and healing effect, but the air permeability is not very good.
5. Latex mattress: Latex is divided into synthetic latex and natural latex. The former is derived from petroleum and has poor elasticity and air permeability; the latter is derived from rubber tree, soft and comfortable, and has good air permeability, but The production cost is relatively high.
6. Inflatable mattress: This type of mattress is easy to store and easy to carry. It is more suitable for temporary extra beds, travel and other situations.
Second, it is necessary to choose a comfortable mattress, the quality of the mattress is still more critical, we must know that if the mattress is not good, then we sleep It is uncomfortable on top, which will affect our sleep quality. The following mattress manufacturers are here to introduce you to the selection of thin mattresses.
1. First of all, when we make a choice, we need to look at the appearance of the mattress, whether its appearance and color can meet our needs, and whether the size of a thin mattress is what we want Kind of, check if the surface is flat, and observe if there are any jumpers.
2, you can listen to its echo when choosing, especially for spring mattresses. If you hear the crunching sound, then it can indicate that the springs of this mattress have rusted. Use your hands to tap the mattress, so that you can feel the softness of the mattress, and then press it with your hands, so that you can feel the resilience of the mattress.
3, and you can use your nose to smell the mattress when you choose it. If the mattress you choose has a strong smell, then such a mattress is not recommended.
4. You can also lie on your own to test the comfort of the mattress. First of all, we test the supporting force of the mattress to other parts of the body, and secondly, this mattress supports the waist. , If it can fit the human body well, it can show that this is a very healthy mattress.