The mattress manufacturer tells you why you need to replace the mattress regularly
The mattress manufacturer tells you why you need to change the mattress regularly?
1. The support of the old mattress is reduced, which affects the health of the human spine.
According to reports, more spring mattresses are used now. If the spring loses its elasticity over time, the supporting force will be affected.
1. It is not conducive to maintaining the normal physiological curvature of the human spine.
2. If people sleep on a mattress that has lost elasticity, deformation or reduced support for a long time, it is easy to cause deformation of the human spine and cause diseases such as spine herniation.
2. Old mattresses are prone to breed bacteria and mites.
According to reports, a survey commissioned by the British Bedding Company showed that there are as many as several kilograms of dead skin on the mattress after eight years of use, which has nurtured more than 10 million dust mites;
1. Mold and bacteria accumulate on the mattress year after year. Although you can't see it with the naked eye, you inhale harmful spores when you fall asleep at night. '
2. In addition, it is also a hotbed of bacteria and molds. Among them, there are not only fungi that can cause coughs, aggravate allergies and asthma symptoms
3, they may also survive diarrhea Escherichia coli, and even Staphylococcus aureus, which is extremely pathogenic.
3. The quality of the mattress directly affects our health. Do you always feel unwell, aching back, and always sleepy when you get up every morning? This is a signal from the body that 'your mattress is out of order'.
1. It’s easy to wake up after sleeping in the middle of the night
I always wake up at two or three in the middle of the night, and it is slower to fall asleep after waking up, and it is easy to dream all the time, and the quality of sleep is quite poor ; I have been having trouble sleeping very much and I have a headache, and I can’t solve it after seeing many doctors.
2. Back pain when I get up in the morning
After a night of sleep and rest, I still feel unwell after getting up in the morning. I often get back pain and fatigue, so I should check to get out of bed. Pad it.
3. Unconsciously itchy skin
If you are troubled by inexplicable small yellow blisters, redness, itching, and autumn measles, it may be the price paid for inferior mattresses. Inferior mattresses are usually not treated with anti-mites. Mites accumulated over a few years can easily cause skin diseases such as itching and pimples.
4. You can hear a clear squeaking sound with a little movement.
You can hear the squeaking sound of the bed when you turn over a little while sleeping. The quiet night is particularly harsh. This kind of sound is caused by damage to the spring, and its material and structure are destroyed, making it unable to support the weight of the body.