What is a latex mattress? How thick is a latex mattress?
What is a latex mattress? How thick is a latex mattress? Not long ago, the editor received such a consultation question. Speaking of latex mattresses as a new type of mattress product, many people don't know much about it. Let the editor use these two questions to popularize science for everyone.
First of all, let me tell you what a latex mattress is. Because we only understand what a latex mattress is, and then we can understand how thick the latex mattress is. Latex mattresses, as the name suggests, are mattress products made of latex. Its latex comes from the sap of rubber trees, which is extremely precious, because each rubber tree can only produce 30cc of latex juice every day. It takes at least one day to one and a half days to complete a latex product, which is a product that is quite time-consuming and has precious materials. The latex mattress being fabricated to by latex has high resiliency, and the need for can meeting different weight crowds, and its good support force can adapt to the various sleeping positions of sleeper. The production process of this kind of mattress is the rubber tree sap collected from the rubber tree. Through exquisite technology, combined with modern high-tech equipment and a variety of patented technologies, it is used for mold release, foaming, gelation, vulcanization, washing and drying. , molding, packaging and other processes to produce modern green bedding products with various excellent performances that are suitable for healthy sleep of the human body.
The above has introduced what a latex mattress is. Let's take a look at how thick the latex mattress is more suitable. In fact, there is no fixed answer to this question. Because according to different situations, the thickness of the latex mattress we need to buy is also different. Below I have prepared several opinions for different situations for you to choose from. In the past, after reading it, you can understand how thick the latex mattress is.
1. The sponge in the comfort layer of the old mattress has died, but it is not necessary to replace the whole mattress. You can buy a 2-5cm latex pad and add it to increase comfort.
2. Usually, I am used to sleeping on a hard board bed, but feel that it is too tight. You can choose a 2-6 cm latex pad to increase comfort.
3. You can also add a 2-5cm latex thin mattress to the 'hard' mattress (brown mattress) that children sleep on, so as to protect the spine and provide comfort.
4. If you like to sleep softly and your body is not fat, then choose a latex pad with a height of 10 cm or more.
5. I like to sleep on a hard bed. A latex mattress with a thickness of 5cm is enough. If you match it with a brown mattress or a wooden bed, the perfect softness and hardness are moderate! If the weight is heavy, the feeling of bottoming will be a bit obvious. You can choose latex with a higher density Mattress.
The above is the mattress knowledge for everyone today. I hope you can better understand latex mattresses after reading it. If you have any questions about how thick the latex mattress is, please contact us. Related recommendation: How much is the appropriate thickness of latex mattress
Clouds of full mattress and box spring failures surround the world of king size mattress and box spring in particular, simply because people don’t pay as much attention to the mattress manufacturer as they should do.
JINLONGHENG FURNITURE CO.,LTD provides which will help you twin mattress and box spring in a durable and reliable way. To learn more, go to JINLONGHENG Mattress.
On top of making sure all our day-to-day operations are running smoothly, JINLONGHENG FURNITURE CO.,LTD needs to ensure that we're keeping up with all the quality standards of mattress factory.
JINLONGHENG FURNITURE CO.,LTD undertakes all maintenance duties for mattress stores facilities and organizations and conducts all the security and surveillance for the properties.
The stability of the system, controllability of the queen mattress and box spring process, and mobility of the machines provide with a flexible and reliable mattress manufacturer system.